Kris Glass is leader at quality management system, making the commitment and share all of those given below with parties:
- Accountability is the principle for the effectiveness of the quality management system. All of our departments will work under the light of this.
- Quality policy and quality objectives have been established in accordance with the strategic direction and context of the organization.
- The conditions of the quality management system are secured by integrating with the organization's business processes.
- Promoting the process approach and the use of risk-based thinking is another important principle.
- The resources required for the implementation and continuity of the quality management system have been planned and secured.
- Effective quality management and quality management system in all areas of compliance with the requirements, will be followed with importance in every application of our organization.
- All organization employees and senior management will be mobilized to ensure that the quality management system achieves its intended outputs.
- For this purpose;
It will be ensured that the people who will contribute to the efficiency of the quality management system will be recruited, guided and supported;
Improvement efforts will be encouraged in all areas.
Other relevant department managers will be supported by the top management in order to lead the issues in their areas of responsibility.